Looking for a perfect summer salad for your next get together? I’ve got you. This lovely salad is made with fresh corn, tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, lime and avocados. It’s really simple, really delicious and really beautiful!
Start by either boiling or grilling your corn. I boiled mine as I was working in the kitchen and was easier. So, boil your corn about 5 minutes.
Set it aside and let cool.
Then chop all your veggies and cilantro.
Cut corn from husks. Combine corn with veggies and cilantro. Squeeze lime juice over all. Mix carefully, you don’t want to mush the avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!
- 4-8 ears of corn This is a variable, depending on how much you are wanted to make.
- 1-2 avocados cut and peeled variable.
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes cut in half. another variable.
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions variable.
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro variable.
- 2-4 limes this will depend on how much lime juice you want in the salad. I like quite a bit
- 1-2 jalapenos optional
- salt and pepper to taste