Pork tenderloin is one of very favorite grilled meats. We just love it! Plus, it’s simple, mildly flavored, and great base for other flavors.
Start by bringing the tenderloin to room temp. I do this for any meat I’m going to grill. It makes for a more consistent grill. At this point, you can trim the fat. I prefer to grill with it on, and trim later.
Sprinkle with spices and pat in.
Place on grill. Grill on each side for 3-5 minutes, depending on how rare you take your meat. Once it is on the last side to grill, mix the brown sugar and mustard. Brush the top of the tenderloin with the mix and continue to grill the last few minutes.
Place peaches on when the tenderloin is just about finished.
Remove the tenderloin and let it rest while the peaches finish up.
Slice tenderloin and add to platter with peaches.
Does this not look so appetizing!! If you could only smell this, it’s amazing!
Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!
If there is any leftover, it makes the best sandwiches for leftovers. YUM!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) optional. We like it a little spicy, so if you don't, leave the cayenne out.
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard we also like to use stone ground if you prefer.
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar light brown works just as well.
- 3-6 peaches, cut in half.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Start by bringing pork tenderloins to room temp. I like to do this for any meat I'm grilling. It makes for a more consistent grill. If you choose, you can cut the fat off the tenderloin. I prefer not to, I just cut it off when I'm eating it.Heat grill to about 500 degrees. Combine salt, pepper, ground red pepper, and garlic powder in small bowl. Sprinkle over meat and pat the spices into it. If it seems like to much spices for you, don't add all of it, we like things a little salty in our house!Oil the grill grates and place the 2 tenderloins on heated grill. You will want to grill 3-5 minutes per side on the tenderloin, I create 3 sides to grill. While it's grilling, prep the brown sugar and honey. Mix them together. Next brush peaches with the olive oil. Once you are on the last side of grilling the tenderloin, brush both with the brown sugar and mustard mix. Continue to grill the last few minutes. It doesn't need to grill for very long.Remove the pork from the grill and set aside to rest. While it is resting, add the peaches to grill. I only grill on one side, but you can grill on both if you like. Grill it only until you get marks on it, not until it is mushy. When they finish up, the tenderloin will be ready to slice. I like to slice mine about 1/2 inch. Now, sit back and enjoy. You definitely deserve it! Plus, the smell is going to be way to much to resist!