This is such a simple, fall flavored granola. It is filled with so much healthy goodness, and no refined sugar. I am telling you, this recipe is fabulous!
Gather all you ingredients together. This is a one bowl recipe and it will come together really quickly.
Add all ingredients to the bowl.
Bake until golden brown.
I love to eat mine as a cereal, I like it with almond milk. Or, you can do it like a parfait with your vanilla yogurt of choice.
This is the perfect make ahead breakfast for those busy mornings!
I usually throw mine in the freezer to store it, but it hold well sealed in a jar as well.
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure and mix well. Divide between the 2 pans. Bake until golden brown. Make sure and stir occasionally, so it browns all the way around.Remove from oven. Allow to cool. Store how you choose. I like to freeze mine, as it makes such a large batch. If you are planning on using it within the next few weeks, you can always store it in a airtight container.Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it.