Simple Monster Halloween Burgers
These fun burgers will help make your Halloween a memorable one!!
Servings: 4 burgers
- 1 pounds ground beef I generally use 93/6 for all my ground beef, burgers however I love to use a 80/20. So fatty, I know, but also so good!!
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder or dried onions
- ¼ cup panko
Halloween Decor for the Burgers
- sliced cheese I used cheddar and cut it into ridges to look like jagged teeth.
- sliced of cooked bacon or slices of pickles
- ketchup, to look like blood
- olives for the eyes
- lettuce for ...well, whatever.
- slices of bell pepper for ears
- small toothpicks for holding decorations
Preheat pan or grill. I used my cast iron skillet here, so I heated it on medium heat. If you are grilling, heat your grill to 500 degrees.Combine all ingredients and mix well. I like to do this by hand, but it can also be done in a mixer, just don't mix too long. Form into 4 patties. Well, you can make as many as you want. Maybe you are wanting bigger burgers, if so, only make 3. If you are wanting smaller burgers, go for 6. It is up to you! Make sure your patties are pressed together well. Now, place in your pan or on the grill. It is best to only flip once, so make sure you are ready when you do it. We take our's medium, so it is generally 2-3 minutes per side. Once they are finished, start assembling. I added my lettuce to the bottom of the bun, then topped with the burger. I then placed the bacon tongue on the burger hanging down. On top of the bacon was the cheese teeth. Add plenty of ketchup to look like blood. Top with the top bun. Now add your toothpicks to top and place the olives on the toothpicks for eyes. I also broke toothpicks in half to insert the bell pepper ears as shown in post. Just make sure everyone knows to be careful of the toothpicks, we don't want anyone to get hurt.Be creative with this. You can adjust as you like and decorate how you choose. Everyone can have fun with these!Now, sit back and enjoy. Not only are these fun, but they are delicious!