Sprouted Sorghum Energy Bites
These simple to make energy bites are completely irresistible. They are simple to make and loaded with so many good things!
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 cup cashews
- 8 ounces dates
- 1.25 ounces freeze-dried raspberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¾ cup sprouted sorghum or any other sprouted grain of choice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup you may need more, check it after mixing well.
Start by sprouting your sorghum. All these details are on the post.
Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until well combined and all the ingredients are broken and mixed well. If you need to add a little more maple syrup for consistency, add it 1 teaspoon at a time and mix well.
Scoop your energy bites onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Place in the fridge and allow to chill for an hour or so. Then, package them up in an airtight container. They will hold well for up to 10 days! The perfect healthy sweet treat!
- I used sorghum, but you really can use any other grains you prefer.
- I like to throw everything in my Cuisinart food processor. You can also use a blender if you have a good one.
- These save well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.