The Best Marinated Mozzarella
Are you looking for a really good and simple appetizer? The Best Marinated Mozzarella are it! It comes together quicky and is so delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil leaves
- 6-10 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- ½-3/4 cups green olives
- 1- ½ cup quality olive oil
Layer all ingredients in a pint mason jar. Make sure to mix up your ingredients as you layer. When is it is almost to the top of the jar, stop filling. Pour olive oil over all until it fills the jar. Marinate for at least 5 hours or up to 3 days. Serve as an appetizer, on a charcuterie board, on salads, sandwiches, etc. Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!