Creamy Apple Cider Dressing Recipe
This creamy and delicious dressing is the perfect dressing for your next salad. It is simple to make and so delicius.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or another sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Whisk well.
Taste for salt and pepper and add more as needed.
That is it. You are done. This recipe is so simple!
Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it.