Easy Red Wine Vinaigrette
If you are looking for a simple and healthy salad dressing, this easy red wine vinaigrette is just the one you need! It is not only really tasty, but delicious as well!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or mason jar. Start with ¼ teaspoon of salt.
Mix or shake well to combine all ingredients.
Taste and adjust the honey and salt as needed.
That is it! I told you it was so simple! Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it.
- There isn't too much to note about this dressing, but let me share a few things.
- There are a lot of types of red wine vinegar, so try a few and decide. I use Pompeiian Red Wine Vinegar. It is easy to find, and pretty inexpensive.
- This dressing will hold well for 7-10 days, just make sure it is stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
- I made this with honey, but you can use other sweeteners if you prefer. If you are vegan, swap it out for granulated sugar, sucanat, or even maple syrup. You can also use agave nectar, but it isn't my favorite.