No Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Peach Balsamic infused strawberries.
This is a great summer dessert. No ovens and extra heat in the house involved. Plus the flavors are so dreamy!
Servings: 8 servings
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 packages lowfat cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar. Plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Peach balsamic infused strawberries
- 3-4 cups chopped strawberries size will depend on your preference.
- 3-4 tablespoon peach white balsamic vinegar If you don't have access to this particular balsamic, look for another. I prefer the white balsamics, for this recipe.
Start by prepping your crust. Combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in food processor or blender. Pulse until combined. My desserts were small, so I only used about 1-2 tablespoons per cup. I pressed mine into the bottom of the cup. It's not necessary, but it does make the dessert look prettier I think! Set the cups aside.Next up is the filling. Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and set aside.Mix it in immediately. You may have a few small chunks, don't worry about that. Just remove them before mixing into the cream cheese. It takes about 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. While it is softening, squeeze the lemon juice, zest your lemons and get the cream cheese into bowl.Once it's softened, mix the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla. Next add in the gelatin, lemon juice and lemon zest. Combine. Pour into cups. I made mine a little smaller, so I only used about ¼ cup per dessert. If you want larger desserts, use more and make fewer desserts!Place dessert cups into fridge and let it set for at least an hour until set. To prep you strawberries, cut them the size desired. Mine are a medium size. Drizzle with the vinegar and mix until all berries are covered. Spoon onto the cheesecakes. Then sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!