Soba Noodle Salad with Ginger dressing
How about this healthy, tasty salad?
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups spiralized cucumbers if they are sliced, you will only need about 3 cups
- 2 cups cooked soba noodles
- 2 cups assorted fresh veggies I used, bell pepper, carrots, edamame, cabbage etc. This is great for using any veggies of choice!
- peanuts for topping. optional
- sesame seeds for topping. Also optional
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh grated
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat water to boil on cooktop.While it is heating, start prepping veggies. I spiralized my cucumbers, but this certainly isn't necessary. Place all veggies in bowl.Add soba noodles to boiling water. Cook according to directions. It doesn't take long. Drain in a colander and rinse in cool water. Combine the noodles and veggies. Be sure to mix carefully. You don't want the cucumbers to break up. Prepare dressing. I like to add all ingredients to mason jar and shake well. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and peanuts, if you using. Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!