Healthy Carrot Salad
This healthy carrot salad is a great spin off of the classic carrot salad. It is light and loaded with seeds, nuts and dried fruits.
- 4-6 cups grated or spiralized carrots
- 1 cup add in of choice I used sunflower seeds. pecans and Craisins. The possibilities are endless!
Maple Syrup Vinaigerette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Construct you salad. Mix all ingredients for dressing. Shake or mix well. Pour over top of salad and serve immediately. If you want to prep this as a make ahead, you can make the salad and dressing separately up to 2 days in advance. Combine just before serving.Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!