herb cream cheese
This simple to make herb cream cheese it the perfect topping for these appetizers or for any vegetable dip!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened I like to use a lowfat cream cheese as I am watching my calories. Choose whatever you like.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried or fresh
- ½ teaspoon basil, dried or fresh
- ⅛ teaspoon thyme, dried or fresh
- salt and pepper to taste I used about ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ pepper. We just love cracked black pepper!
Combine all ingredients and mix well. I like to use a hand mixer for this and whip on high. This makes the cream cheese so light and fluffy.Now, serve as desired and enjoy. You deserve it!