herb cream cheese
This simple to make herb cream cheese it the perfect topping for these appetizers or for any vegetable dip!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Total Time5 minutes mins
Keyword: cream cheese dip, herb cream cheese, simple herb cream cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened I like to use a lowfat cream cheese as I am watching my calories. Choose whatever you like.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried or fresh
- ½ teaspoon basil, dried or fresh
- ⅛ teaspoon thyme, dried or fresh
- salt and pepper to taste I used about ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ pepper. We just love cracked black pepper!
Combine all ingredients and mix well. I like to use a hand mixer for this and whip on high. This makes the cream cheese so light and fluffy.Now, serve as desired and enjoy. You deserve it!