Creamy and Spicy jalapeno Ranch Dressing
This simple to make dressing is a great way to spice up any salad or buddha bowl.
Servings: 4 servings
- ¾ cup sour cream You can also use a plain Greek yogurt. I love that as well, but prefer the sour cream
- ¼ cup mayo you can use all sour cream if you prefer, but I really like a little mayo in there as well.
- 1 ½-2 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼-3/4 cup fresh or pickled jalapenos This will of course depend on your preference for heat. I love fresh jalapenos
- 1 cup cilantro, just cut off the top 4 inches of the bunch you buy
- 2 tablespoon2 fresh lime juice
Add all ingredients to your food processor or blender. Mix until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning and heat as needed. Use immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!