Are you looking for a fun breakfast idea that will feed a crowd? This Bountiful Breakfast Charcuterie Board Idea has it all and more. Keep reading to see how simple it is to make!
What Makes This Charcuterie Board So Good?
The first thing that makes this charcuterie board so good is that it is the perfect way to start the day. This recipe is loaded with tons of fresh fruits, whole-grain dishes, and eggs.
This board is easy to make. Other than the pancakes and eggs, everything can be prepped ahead of time!
The last thing I love is how this is great for feeding a crowd. This charcuterie board is loaded with ideas that will help you to easily feed a crowd. Charcuterie boards are made for parties and get-togethers, and this breakfast board is no exception.
- Pancakes- recipe below
- Scrambled eggs
- Healthy Granola- Recipe below
- Yogurt- Choose your favorite kind.
- Variety of Fruits
- Nuts of Choice
- Anything else you want to add?
Serving Tray Ideas For Charcuterie Boards
There are a lot of great places to find trays for your charcuterie board. Amazon has one that I recommend, and so does World Market. If you don't like these or don't want to order one, you should check your local stores as well.
What Is A Charcuterie Board?
When people think of charcuterie boards, they usually think of a meat and cheese board. However, it is not limited to this, and may also include many things that pair well with meat and cheese.
Many charcuterie boards aren't even based on meats and cheeses, like this one. There are a ton of varieties and takes on the classic charcuterie board out there.
How To Put Together A Board That Is Aesthetically Pleasing
- Make sure you have a good variety of shapes, textures, and colors. This lends itself to a really beautiful, balanced board.
- Use some small serving containers on your board. These will add dimension and a little bit of height.
- Use foods to create movement on the board. I used cookies and donuts to do this on this board.
- Make sure and include a good variety of food on the board, you want to have something for everyone.
Food Recommendations For Breakfast Charcuterie Board
The possibilities really are endless. But let me give you a few suggestions:
Fruit ideas- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, apples, and peaches are all really delicious in this recipe, but fruits, in general, are a great addition! You can also add any fruit dips or caramel if you like.
Carb ideas- Pancakes, waffles, bagels, English muffins, or tortillas would be such an awesome thing to put on this board.
Protein ideas- Sausage, bacon, eggs, ham, nuts, or Greek yogurt are all great ideas!
Vegetable ideas- Hashbrowns, breakfast potatoes, roasted zucchini, roasted squash, tomatoes, or any other veggies you like.
Notes On Making A Breakfast Charcuterie Board
Prep as much ahead of time as possible. This makes it easier to relax and enjoy when it comes time to eat.
Choose foods that you, your family, and friends all like. I will give my recommendations but choose ones that suit your tastes.
Other Breakfast Ideas
- Honey Ricotta Toast With Roasted Blackberries
- Red White and Blue Overnight Oats
- Homestyle Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Granola Recipe
- Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Best Strawberries and Cream Porridge
- Homemade Instant Pot Yogurt
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Sprouted Oat Pancakes
Handcrafted Homemade Granola Recipe
- baking sheet
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut you can use sweetened if you prefer
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Other add-ins of choice I used dried cherries, but really you can use whatever you like. Different dried fruits, nuts, etc. If you use chocolate chips, just make sure to add them after the granola is cooked and cooled.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If you are using it, line your baking sheet with parchment. You don't have to do this, but it makes cleanup so easy.
- Mix all ingredients, minus the dried fruits and chocolate chips if you are using them, in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure to mix it well so the salt and vanilla are well distributed.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Place in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes and mix or flip the granola to cook both sides.
- Once it is golden brown, between 20-30 minutes, remove it from the oven.
- Allow it to cool and mix in your dried nuts and chocolate chips if you are using them.
- That is it. Now, sit back and enjoy. You deserve it!!
- If you are storing this for long term, it stores really well in the freezer. Once it is cooled, I put it in a large ziplock bag, it holds well for several months.